Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 1, 2017 Seahorse Japan Outreach Trip

Hello All,

     For those who have followed the blog in the past couple of years, this year will be a little different.  Since I (Gil Mellis) created the blog a couple of years ago, I have been doing the blogging and adding pictures and videos.  I was not able to go this year.  Laura Brow and Steve Brown will be combining to send me the updates along with pictures and videos.  As I receive them I will post what they send.  There will be links to the videos.  Whatever pictures I get, from Laura, Steve, or anyone else, will be posted in various folders.  For ease of viewing, each posting of pictures will be labeled Set 1, Set 2, etc.  There will also be a link to the complete folder.  If you only want to look at the current set, just select the set option(s).  If you want to look at the folder with all the pictures, you can select Photos-All.  Thank you all for your prayer and financial support for this year's tour.  I am sorry I did not get to go, but God knew better.  Be prepared for the amazing ways God works each year and the stories that you will experience through your tour members.  The first set is small, but yesterday was orientation and a game.  The link is to some pictures from the game:

Pictures-All

No comments:

Post a Comment